Jun 19, 2013

HELLO AGAIN

here is a picture of my cat.


 Oh, my goodness! It's been so long! I'm sorry.
 I got really bad at doing everything else while I was busy finishing school, but now I graduated for real!
 So hopefully I can post here more often.
 Right now I'm busy working on finishing old projects and starting new ones. I just got an awesome new computer than can do anything and I'm working on figuring it out. I'm also working on making my bike look awesome and then putting it back together. And I'm going to make SO MUCH ART!

I spent most of the evening making new handlebar grips for my bike out of leather and buttons. My hands hurt now but they turned out pretty alright!














 My old bike got stolen last year so it's time for a new one! This bike has been rusting in the garden for a few years so it needed a lot of work. I scraped off the decals, sanded and sealed the frame with a matte clear coat, fixed up the seat and made these new grips so far. Time to put it back together soon!

 I want to pinstripe and paint fancy things on it but I need to make a lot more ugly practice bottles before I have a go at it...





No comments:

Post a Comment